Pizza dinner for 4 on the cheap!
Easy-Peasy Pizza Dinner for 4!🍕
Here’s your weekly menu idea using what you find at Aldi to make a meal for less!
This week we found all you need for Pizza Night under $12. It will feed a family of 4 with leftovers. It could possibly work for a family of 6! This is one of my favorites because no real cooking is involved. Just heat and serve 😉
- Pepperoni pizza
- Garlic Texas Toast
- Italian salad w/tomato
- ice cream
Here’s your grocery list:
- Screamin’ Sicilian Mother of Meat pizza 23.4oz. $5.98
- Mama Cozy’s Pizza Kitchen Garlic OR 5 Cheese Texas Toast $1.89
- Italian Salad Mix 9oz. $1.99
- Belmont 1.5 quart ice cream $1.95
Final price: $11.81! Prices may differ slightly between areas but should still be a great deal compared to other stores. Also note, that if you choose curb-side pickup or delivery, items are priced higher.
Next Up … Aldi Finds 3/9/22 – Chicken Breasts, Green Cabbage, Oranges & More!
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join and start saving with us today.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.
People shop at thrift stores for different reasons. Some people are on a tight budget and need to stretch their pennies as much as possible and some people just love the thrill of the hunt! Thrift store shopping has the potential to save you lots of money while furnishing your home and clothing your family. Check out these Thrift Store Tips.
Did you know there are a ton of coupons and deals that you can score every year on your birthday? Check out the Consumer Queen Birthday Freebies Roundup that we have put together. Also if you love Restaurant Deals, Princess Rebekah posts a new list every Friday so make sure you are checking our blog and our Hot Deals group so you don’t miss any!